Filed under STEADY RESTS
- Automatic centering to reduce cycle time and increased productivity.
- Replaceable sealing strips and provision for compressed air connection prevents the entry of coolant and dirt to the body of Steady Rests.
- All standard Steady Rests come fitted with centralised lubrication systems. (Manual lubrication setup optional.)
- Actuating cylinder is provided with integral safety valve to ensure support of the work piece should there be a sudden pressure drop.
- The Steady Rest includes a special cam design which is proven in the field.
- Adjustable 3 piece chip guard for outer rollers with minimum reduction of clamping range.
- Positive opening of the Steady Rest is ensured by precisely engineered operating mechanism.
- Compact and robust designs allow the machine tool to be used under optimum conditions.
- Special rollers which have multiple sealing disks are used for the Steady Rests.
- Actuating cylinder can be operated either hydraulically or pneumatically.
- These Steady Rests can be mounted either on slant or flatbed lathes.
- Rigid and precisely made brackets ensure centering accuracy.
- All internal and external parts are case hardened and ground to ensure the highest precision and reliability.
- Middle roller and roller pocket is protected against dirt by a roller stripper.
- These are suitable for fixed as well as travelling applications.