JM200 (Jig Modules / JM200)
Secure clamping of irregular shaped works
- 3 gripping functions; Central, Compensating, Face Grip.
- Centralising or compensating is switchable.
- End-face gripping is possible.
- Automatic seat checking.
Kitagawa's jig module with new clamping system to accomodate a variety of works.
Description and Specifications:
Suitable for die-cast workpieces.
- Cylinder stroke (mm): 18
- Jaw Stroke (mm);
- Centering / Compensation: 20.8
- Face Grip: 18
- Max. Gripping Force (kN);
- Centering / Compensation: 9
- Face Grip: 5.5
- Min. Gripping Force (kN);
- Centering / Compensation: 3
- Face Grip: 1.8
- Max. Oscillating Amount (mm);
- Centering / Compensation: 1.5
- Face Grip: 2.6
- Work Size (mm);
- Centering Compensation: 40~200
- Face Grip: 40~150
- Weight (kg): 19
- Air Pressure (MPa): Max: 0.6, Min: 0.2
Optional lock valve mechanism - meaning work can be held without air line during machining.